SiliconDust HDHomeRun CONNECT. FREE broadcast HDTV (2-Tuner)
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $42.95
- Amount Saved: $57.04
- Availability: Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- Cut the cable and cut monthly fees; Watch live HDTV on up to 2 devices simultaneously on your wired network
- Works with our HDHomeRun DVR software so you can watch, pause and record
- Expand the number of tuners with multiple HDHomeRun devices; Will stream HD via WiFi on an 802.11ac router or SD on an 802.11n compatible router
- Watch and record in full 1080p resolution where available
- HDHomeRun streams to DLNA compatible devices on your network; TV Antenna required
Free broadcast HDTV.
The simple way to watch live HDTV on media devices throughout your home.
Forget about cable TV. Cut the cord and make ‘HDHomeRun Connect’ part of your home network.
Your devices can then receive Free broadcast TV channels via an antenna allowing you to send glorious HD 1080i definition content to anywhere in your home via an Ethernet connection and to multiple devices. No more expensive subscriptions or cable boxes. SD (Standard Digital) also works over wifi to extend your viewing capability. You can also record, pause, rewind and schedule your favorite shows using popular compatible DVR software like Windows Media Center, Elgato EyeTV and Myth TV. Watch on the following devices: Computers, Smart TVs, games consoles, Blu-ray players and Tablets/phones.What’s Included: HDHomeRun Connect device, Cat5e cable, Power adapter and Quick start guide. What you need: Antenna suitable for reception in your area.Coax cable. Internet connection (for PVR software guide data downloads). Home network router. Computer, DLNA compatible smart TV, media player or game console. Specifications: 2 tuners. 8-VSB (ATSC over-the-air digital TV). QAM64/256 (unencrypted digital cable TV). 100baseTX high-speed network. 1 year warranty. Computer hardware requirements: Dual core CPU. 2GB RAM. 6-8 GB disk space per hour of HDTV recording. (when using third party compatible software). Non-PC devices must support TS format and MPEG2 video. Will stream SD content to compatible wireless devices via wifi. Compatible with the following software: Elgato Eye TV – DVR for Mac. MythTV – DVR for Linux. NextPVR – DVR for Windows. MediaPortal – DVR for Windows. VLC – Multi-platform media viewer. TSReader – MPEG-2 transport stream analysis. XBMC – Multi-platform home theatre software. Seamless operation - Easy to set up - Follow our quick setup guide inside. Expand your system - Multiple HDHomeRun units can be used together to expand the number of devices you can watch simultaneously. Multiple computer access - Run Windows Media Center on multiple computers sharing the pool of HDHomeRun tuners. Automatic allocation - Tuners are automatically allocated between computers as needed.
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 1 x 4 inches; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- ASIN: B00GY0UB54
- Item model number: 4112049
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed